I am so grateful for our time in nature with family and friends traveling up the NSW coast.
Some of the highlights:
- Staring up at the stars for hours laying in a freshwater hot tub heated by a log fire – the best!!!
- Re-reading Shamtaram whilst laying in a hammock
- Watching everyone catching waves on their bodyboards for hours
- Making fish curry to share
- Walking through the rain forest in the rain – complete with leeches
- Feeding Gina the horse
- Listening to the sound of cows from my bed (I love this!)
- Playing sudoku with the kids
- Beach runs
- Learning more about the people I love