Cosmic Consciousness Retreat
28th June – 5th July 2014 with Shekinah
Journey to magical India to meet Sri Narayani Amma.
“In a hospital the physical body is healed, in Sri Puram the soul is healed.” Sri Narayani Amma
“My first trip to Sri Puram totally changed my life. I felt more connected, loved and guided than ever before. The energy in every Temple and ceremony blew my mind…literally….easily going beyond the mind into expanded consciousness on a daily basis. I wanted to go home, get my friends and family and bring them all straight back to meet Sri Narayani Amma.” Shekinah
You have the opportunity to immerse yourself with Divine Mother, Sri Narayani Amma, Cosmic Mother, under the guidance and spiritual instruction of Shekinah, senior disciple of Maha Guru Shakti Durga and Astarte Diana.
If you have always wanted to go to India and experience the richness of the culture, and the depth of spirituality there, this is the retreat for you. Do you feel the call?
Shekinah will hold the group gently, as the divine plan for this retreat unfolds through Shakti Durga and Sri Narayani Amma, with a gentle blend of the Shanti Mission style meditation and purification lifted by Sri Narayani Amma’s deep meditation experiences and blessings.
Expect there to be a flavour of Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism) and the tree of life as we “play” with experiencing this in our bodies. Astarte Diana is a master astrologer, so there will be an opportunity to explore the planetary influences on us during the retreat.
What is at Sri Shakti Amma’s Ashram?
“Changing the world starts with changing the self” Sri Narayani Amma
- The star-shaped path with twelve ‘auspicious’ vertices creates a divine energy form on the Earth, akin to the sacred Srichakra. We will be walking this path on a daily basis as a group and individually in meditation to connect and imbue our beings with this potent energy. www.narayanipeedam.org
- We will have the opportunity to do abhishekam on Swarna Lakshmi. Our group in April 2013 were some of the first 100 people to be given permission to perform this on Swarna Lakshmi, before such time the only one to do this was Sri Narayani Amma. Amma allows the public to perform this ceremony now to receive the blessings of abundance which pour forth. Several people had life changing experiences during this practice.
- Being with Amma for Fire ceremony or Abhishekam. We will have the opportunity to sit in the Temple with Amma while puja is performed. After we can usually go up and receive blessing directly! Amazing!
- Visiting the Golden Temple:
“Amma has created a really beautiful Ashram complex. The crowning jewel of the Ashram is the Golden Temple. It is literally covered in gold, the roof, the walls, the interior, the entire thing.. It was awe inspiring, a Laxmi temple like no other I have ever seen. When we received our blessings there, the energy was so strong Shiva Kata Tjuta, who is usually pretty robust and used to strong energy, could not get up!” Shakti Durga
See the Golden Temple & Sri Amma on Youtube for a taste of what you will experience on this retreat.
Our Accommodation at the Sri Kamalanivas Guest House
Places are limited to 20 participants; take this opportunity to be part of a small and intimate group with Shekinah and Astarte in the presence of cosmic mother, Sri Shakti Amma.
Links to blogs from my last trip to Sri Puram:
- 28th June (Saturday) Chennai, 1 night at Radisson Blu GRT Hotel (you will arrange your own flights to Chennai). If you would like to do some shopping in Chennai arriving on Saturday morning or Friday night would be a good idea.
- 29th June (Sunday) Chennai – After breakfast board an A/C coach traveling to the ashram approx. 3.5hr drive
- 29th – 5th July staying at Sri Kamalanivas Guest House – Sri Narayani Peedam Ashram. While basic, this accommodation is above the usual standard of ashram accommodation that I have experienced. Many rooms have recently been renovated. Rooms are A/C and ceiling fans, standard beds which aren’t like home but are ok, we slept well. Breakfast, lunch & dinner is included in the tariff. The food is great. Before starting their day the kitchen staff chant & do puja, the food is truly blessed and made with love & devotion.
- 29th – 5th July You will have daily programs with Shekinah and Astarte, time to visit Amma’s pujas, visit the Golden Temple, walk the Star of David, probably daily and whatever else emerges while in the Divine presence of Sri Amma. We are likely to attend at least one Maha Arti (this is an amazing opportunity to sit in the center of the Golden Temple which Amma’s priests do a long and powerful ceremony.)
- 5th July 2pm Board bus to travel to Chennai airport to board your flights home or you may wish to stay on in India. It is advised when booking your flights home to have evening flights as it is a 3.5 hour drive back to Chennai airport, sometimes more because of traffic. If required we can arrange cars for morning departure, extra charge may apply.
Cost is $1,852 for this amazing 8 day retreat, plus your airfares
- Tuition fee
- Assistance towards airfare and accommodation staff. (Our retreat policy is one staff per ten participants)
- Administration costs
- Donation of $108 towards Sri Amma’s charitable & humanitarian projects
- Porter tips
- A/C coach
- Breakfast in Chennai
- 1 night Radisson Blu GRT hotel, Chennai
- 6 nights Peedam Ashram includes 3 meals daily
- All Govt. taxes
Price does NOT include
- Travel insurance, (compulsory)
- Meals (other than those stated)
- Personal expenses
- Transfers outside the main tour group
Places are limited register NOW to avoid disappointment
PLEASE NOTE: Shakti Durga retreats are priced to cover expenses without a profit margin. It is important you make your full payment on time so we can make payment obligations to secure your accommodation, transport etc. You will be sent an email reminder to make final payment. Thank you for assisting us to provide you with a well organised retreat.
Radisson Blu GRT Hotel
531 GST Road
Saint Thomas Mount
IndiaTel: + 91 44 2231 0101 Fax: + 91 44 2231 0202
Sri Narayani Peedam
Vellore – 632-055