Jennifer Nurick is the Founder of The Activation Program, The Eleven Gifts process for transformation and co-founder of The Golden Woman Centre. She is an accomplished Energetic Healer, presenter, teacher, writer and intuitive. Jennifer loves to work with individuals who are feeling stuck, and helps them to get clear insight into their blockages and resistance, and give practical tools to help shift their life in a congruent and powerful way.
Jennifer is committed in the healing process to holding space for profound transformation to occur, through energetic alignment, bringing vitality, clarity and upliftment. She has been described as being “easily able to perceive and shift the core of an issue, with a feeling of safety”. She does this by calling on her expertise as a Psychotherapist and Energetic Healer to help others understand how their inner life is affecting their outer world. She is both grounded and insightful in her approach.
She runs regular transformational weekend seminars and leads groups on soul activating retreat experiences across the globe, and is currently completing a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Jennifer’s other joy is in her young family, and all she learns through the practice of being a mother, playmate and friend.
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science, Leeds University
- Post Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Jensen Newman Institute
- Energy Healing Diploma, Shanti Mission
- Kinesiology Cert. IV, Nature Care College
- Reiki Level 1 & 2
- Theta Healing Practitioner
- Shamanic Journeying Practitioner
- Focusing, Jensen Newman Institute
- Mental Health, Jensen Newman Institute
- Group Therapy, Jensen Newman Institute
Association Memberships and Affiliations
- Australian Counselling Association (Level 1)
- International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- Australian Transactional Analysis Association (ATAA)